LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: Re: [LDR] Ancestry & nespaperarchive.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 13:40:39 -0500 (EST)

On Ancestry.com, I find only the following years for the Salisbury Times:
1913 (only 9 days), 1941-45, 1953-64, and 1975.

Many of the years available are incomplete, e.g., 1941 has only 15 days of
December representing the entire year. 1942, 43 and 45 have 6 months
available but again, only a limited number of days in each month are online.

In a message dated 1/5/2013 7:04:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,