LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "C. R. V. Hall" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Lower Delmarva Genealogical Society
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 23:15:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We are not dissolving the group. Work on publishing genealogical material, and research help will continue once the move of our collection is completed.

The location for our regular meetings in Mar, Apr, and May will be announced once plans are finalized. The Spring Newsletter will be out as scheduled within the next few months.

Rob