LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2003-02 > 1045009060

From: "Mystic blue" <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:17:42 -0400

hi im looking for anyone who may be able to help on the family below
my gg grandmother blanche thomas (though she went by eva married albert
mcleod (son of anthony mcleod and agness verge)eva was born in chester but
weather they lived there i cant prove either way her and albert lived in
halifax and cape breton ,they wwere married in 1896,though on this census it
shows her as 10 shes actually 20i have her birth record and know this is
correct family from my grandmother as she knew david and bertha whe she was
a child,she also said that bertha moved possibly to california eva died in
halifax in 1964,david married a jenny lock we think any help on this family
would be great also the father william was a soap maker and the mothers
maiden was woodling/woodland,willing to share trade info tks in advance
andrea

William THOMASMM41EnglishNova Scotia
Occ:Soap ChandlerReligion:Church of England
Annie THOMASFM39EnglishNova Scotia
Religion:Church of England
Emma THOMASF18EnglishNova Scotia
Occ:Factory OperatorReligion:Church of England
William THOMASM17EnglishNova Scotia
Occ:PorterReligion:Church of England
Maud THOMASF15EnglishNova Scotia
Religion:Church of England