LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2003-02 > 1045101118

From: "Bob Hegerich" <>
Subject: [LL] Catherine (Knickle) BECK, age 93, d. 16 May 1875
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:52:03 -0500

Hi Dave:

I was going through the Halifax County Death Register this afternoon,
looking for SLAUENWHITEs and their relatives, when I came across a person
that might interest you--

Catherine BECK, midwife, age 93, widow, born Blue Rocks, Lunenburg,
d/o Christopher and Catherine KNICKLE, died 16 May 1875, at Rock(?) Harbour
near Prospect, Halifax. Informant: George Beck.

I know there are two BECK families living in/around Terence Bay at the time,
and she is living with one of them in the 1871 Census of TB.

This thread: