LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2003-02 > 1045598972

From: Nat Smith <>
Subject: [LL] I'm going on vacation!
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:09:34 -0400

Hello,

I am just letting everyone know that I am going on vacation to
Fredericton of all places.. to visit friends. So the Halifax County
Genweb and the Prospect, Halifax County Genealogical Website will not be
updated. I am taking myself off of the mailing lists (Halifax County,
Nova Scotia and Lunen-links) so as to cut my email load when I get
back.. however, I will be back online Sunday February 23, 2003.

So if you email me between Feb 18-23 I will not be able to respond. I
apologize for any inconvenience.. but Nat needs a break from school, the
internet and Halifax.. so he's going to Fredericton!

LOL! Anyway I'll be back online as of Sunday!

Nathaniel Smith
Halifax County Genweb- http://www.rootsweb.com/~nshalifa/
The Prospect, Halifax County Genealogical Website-
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~prospect/

This thread: