LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2003-02 > 1045755375

From: Sandy Wooden <>
Subject: [LL] Hartling family
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:36:15 -0400

Message Board Post:

I see that the Hartling family has numerous branches. However
I would like to know if
anyone has published a comprehensive book on the Hartling
family lineage, from Hirtle to
Hurdling (In some cases) to Hartling. My grandfather had
written many notes and begun a
manuscript, however he died. My Uncle Ernest Hartling wrote a
book about his
Captainship of the Bluenose2, however I have not come across
any comprehensive history
of the Hartling family. I would like to know who my relatives
are and where they are
located around the world. It is one of my dreams to have a
full-scale Hartling family
reunion that includes as many Hartling's as possible. Although
this would be in the distant
future it never hurts to think ahead. Please e-mail me as I
doubt if I will check this board
again.

To unsubscribe
LIST mode: Send a message to
that contains
(in the body of the
message) the command: unsubscribe
and no additional text.
DIGEST mode: Send a message to
that
contains (in the body of the
message) the command: unsubscribe and no additional text.

This thread: