LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2003-02 > 1045925762

From: Phil Vogler <>
Subject: Re: [LL] Meisner genealogy
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:55:00 -0500

Hi Jean,

I have a friend (Garnet Misner) here in the Valley (Chipman Brook) who has an
extensive collection of data on his Misner (and variations) family. Garnet did
most of his research the old way, he traveled all over N. S. visiting as many of
the Misner (and related) elders as he could find. Let me know if you need his
help and I will email you his phone etc.

Take care,

Phil

--
Phil Vogler