LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2003-02 > 1046131743

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: [LL] Burial Locations, REINHARDT
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:11:37 -0500

I am looking for the burial locations for the following people. I have
done a Google search and have looked in the Lunenburg Cemetery web site.

Stanley Alton Reinhardt and wife Minnie Whitman. He was a minister in
Worcester MA and died there in 1952. Minnie died in Broad Cove in 1983
where she lived with her daughter Evangeline Borowski. Stanley and
Minnie
are probably buried in Worcester.

Daniel Alexander Reinhardt and wife Udavilla or Eudivlla Smith.

Homer Theodore Sperry Reinhardt born 1914, living 1971 Broad Cove and
died in 1995. His wife was Marguerite Teal.

TIA, bob gillis

This thread: