LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2003-02 > 1046224928

From: "Chris Young" <>
Subject: [LL] Reunion Newsletter #34 - Accommodations Update
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:04:33 -0500

Hi all who are looking for a place to stay during the Reunion or any other time,

There have been links on the Reunion Website
http://www.seawhy.com/L250.html
, including the Lunenburg Town site, that give accommodations listings.

Thanks to Committee Member Mary Wagner, we have uploaded two more links: Mahone Bay and Queens County (Liverpool and area).

As coincidence would have it, the Fairview Inn in nearby Bridgewater (18 km/11 miles) today advised that they have room and asked that their Inns Association be linked (done also). Because the Fairview has other services to offer, I am attaching their whole message in case that might be of future use to you.

Last week I was interviewed by the Lunenburg Progress-Enterprise (weekly) concerning the Reunion. The article will be published tomorrow. I have requested permission to pass the article along to you - to entice far flung Come From Aways such as Nina Hubley-Gronn in Kodiak Alaska, Gordon & Lyn Davidson in Devon England, and Jud Croft in Auckland New Zealand as well as everyone else who live closer to "home".

Cheers,

Chris

==========

We own the Fairview Inn Bridgewater www.Nsinns.com and would very much like
to be a part of the celebration and to offer accommodation to the guests. We
are the oldest continually operated Inn in Nova Scotia- since 1863. In
addition to 25 fully renovated historically themes suites we offer meeting
rooms and a good restaurant.

We would like to be listed on your web site as an accommodation provider.
www.Nsinns.com offers accommodation around the lighthouse route and
features interactive maps and day trip itineraries that would be of interest
to visitors.

The 2 accommodation directories on your site do not include the Fairview
(B&B online is limited to B&B's only, and the Lunenburg site is restricted
to Lunenburg only) The Fairview has a great deal to offer and is close by.

If there are other ways we could be involved please advise. For example if
some of the groups attending are seeking meeting facilities etc.

Please call us at 1 800 725 8732 and please add Nsinns as a resource for
accommodations.

Best regards

Stephen

This thread: