LUNEN-LINKS-L Archives

Archiver > LUNEN-LINKS > 2005-11 > 1132237754

From: "Les Sinclair" <>
Subject: David Simpson from Ohio (now Simpson's Corner, N.S.)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:29:14 -0500

Sorry list. Here is the remainder of my e-mail.

Jean,

Entered. Got him after talking to you and trying a little harder.His name
is James David Simpson b. 18 May 1834 s/o of John Simpson and Jane Elizabeth
Woodworth.

James m. Sarah Isabella Lohnes b.28 may 1838.

To answer your question. No, James' family is not the Simpson family that
was one of the first homesteaders in Victory, N.S. It was his brother John
"Benjamin" Simpson b. Aug 16 1830 that moved from Simpson's Corner to
Victory. John married Amelia "Maggie" Mehlman. They had ten children.

Thanks for tip.

Les