LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2011-05 > 1304445071

From: "" <>
Subject: [LYONS] Thomas Lyons son of Patrick Lyons and Ellen Cronin ofIreland
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 17:51:11 -0000

Author: julieannelyons
Surnames: Lyons, Cronin, Atchison, O' Sullivan
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyons/3783/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm searching for information on Thomas Lyons' parents/family/location in Ireland. Thomas Lyons was born around 1870 and is the son of Patrick Lyons and Ellen Cronin (both of Ireland). This little bit of information is all I have to go on for Patrick and Ellen. I found this information on Thomas' marriage license to Elizabeth (Lizzie) Atchison in 1896, Worcester, MA. Thomas and Elizabeth went on to live in Braintree, MA and have 3 sons, John Patrick, Thomas Acquanis and Francis.

I have been told by family Thomas or his wife Elizabeth were related to O'Sullivans. I do not know if Patrick and Ellen are the link.

I do not know if his parents immgrated to America with him (some time between 1870 and 1896), if Patrick died and Ellen remarried. I have not been able to discover if they had children before or after Thomas. So far my ancestry.com search results have turned up nothing about this family in Ireland.

If anyone has any suggestions searching Irish records or happens to know anything about Thomas, Patrick and Ellen Lyons' I'd greatly appreciate the help!

Important Note: