LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2011-05 > 1304759255

From: "" <>
Subject: [LYONS] Joseph & Bridget Lyons Fitchburg MA
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 09:07:35 -0000

Author: lyo4ma
Surnames: Lyons
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyons/3784/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm trying to find more information on Joseph Lyons who was born in Ireland (perhaps Cork) sometime around 1859. He married Bridget Lyons (searching for maiden name) in 1884 in Fitchburg MA. They had three children Mary A, Joseph A, and Grace.
I'm looking for more information about Joseph and Bridget, parents' names, origins etc.
Can anyone help?

Important Note: