LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2011-05 > 1304827792

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LYONS] lyons family search
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 04:09:52 -0000

Author: fcole10
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyons/452.827.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I was browsing the messages and ran across your's. My great grandparents, James Lyons and Elizabeth Graney, farmed in Township of Osceola and retired in Eden, Fond du Lac County, WI.

Their children were Mary (Robinson), John, Edward, Hannah (Cahill), Thomas, Elizabeth (McMahon), James and Annie (died at 4 year).

Just one son had children, Dr. James A. Lyons, who practiced in Bear Creek (Welcome now) and retired in Appleton, WI.

Important Note: