Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1997-05 > 0864942331

From: <>
Subject: CORRECTION
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 17:45:31 -0400 (EDT)

<<
The mailing list pages on rootsweb are being updated as quickly as possible.

I ask !ONLY LISTOWNERS! to please help proof read their entries.
Check the mailto: tag (that's what you would click on to send a message)
and any urls (if you have a link to a web page) for your list.

Also please check spellings.

I want to hear from ONLY the LISTOWNERs!

Note: If everything is OK, don't tell me. I'm buried in email.

If there is a need for a correction, please place the word CORRECTION in the
subject or it won't get looked at. ~~~~~~~~~~

GOODWIN-L -- A mailing list for the discussion and sharing of
information regarding the GOODWIN surname in any place and at any time.
GOODWIN-D -- digest version

Everything seems to working fine, but the group would like for GOODWYN to be
added as part of the group.

Thanx for everything,
Ley K. O'Connor
GOODWIN/GOODWYN family list