Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1997-06 > 0865819989

From: Marc Nozell <>
Subject: Re: Thinking of making list private...please help
Date: 08 Jun 1997 21:33:09 -0400

>>>>> "Tracey" == Tracey Converse <> writes:

Tracey> Hi! I'm the owner of the GenTips list and I've been
Tracey> having continuing problems with the posting of unsub
Tracey> messages and messages that should be privately sent.

* Post a copy of the GenTips Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about
once a month or when you notice people sending mail to the list
asking to be removed.

* Have a little message added to the end all the list messages that
remind people to visit your web page where they can find the FAQ.

It works for me.

-marc
--
Marc Nozell <>