Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1998-02 > 0887758789

From: Shirley <>
Subject: Re: COOK BOOK
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:39:49 -0800

Fellow listowners --

I've asked Sandi to sub to our list so she can participate in these
discussions.

Sandi is willing to put the cookbook together. Some Homespun members
have offered to assist. All the listowners need to do is tell their
lists about the project. Sandi will do the rest.

She is also willing to start a separate list for Rootsweb fund raising,
if enough people think it's necessary if B & K think so, too.

Sandi can create a web page for marketing the cookbook. She has
experience in retail as she used to own and operate her own businesses.
She has a tax ID # in Ark.

At this point, the only problem she has is collecting the money and
setting up a method to ship the books. She's willing to set up a sample
page to critique.

Sandi, the floor is yours....

Shirley

> Sandra wrote:
>
> >We would get100% of the profit for rootsweb with the publisher I
> am working with.......
>
> Hi,
>
> A few question come into mind about publishing costs;
>
> Tom

This thread: