Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1998-11 > 0910560204

From: TLN <>
Subject: RE: INTERNET TO COST MORE
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 16:23:24 -0500

I'm talking about cable modems NOT WEBTV.

Cable modems to access the internet operate through your fiberoptic
cable TV line. Thus no phone line is used or needed, thus not phone
internet tax.

Webtv operates through a phone line. Thus a phone internet tax.

This is my last message about this to you as I don't think you
understand the difference. You should reread my first post.
NO TELEPHONE required.

This thread: