Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1999-07 > 0931640676

From: Richard Bullock <>
Subject: taglines
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:04:36 -0400

I have used my taglines to support Rootsweb, by putting things like
keep genealogy free, support Rootsweb, basic membership $12. However,
I find them very useful to assist in running the list, my very few
basic rules, my name and email address, how to unsubscribe, and other
things that help keep a list running smoothly. Without the taglines it
makes it harder to run a list. I would like something along the lines
of rootsweb having part of the taglines and the list"keeper" (kind of
like a zoo keeper I guess) having use of part of the taglines. Since I
was already using part of the taglines for Rootsweb promotion it would
not be any different from what I have been doing. I have no problems
with banners or Rootsweb promotions, please just give us some of the
taglines. I had 3 list and now I have 5 lists and I am a Donor so I
am well within the 8 lists I could be entitled to, so I am little
befuddled
by the title listkeeper that seems to now be used.
Rick

This thread: