Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1999-09 > 0938021458

From: <>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:30:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 12:12:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> Can we get a better idea of just what to change for the genconnet address's
> ? Or do we just resub to those new address's or what ?

Dan-

This only concerns a very few board admins who might be using their list
admin address as the official board admin contact address for their boards
instead of using their actual email address for this purpose. If you are not
doing that (and I don't believe you are) then you don't need to change
anything at all.

Some time back when the subject of using these addresses for board admin
contact purposes came up on the Newbie-listowner list we checked and only
found one or two board admins doing this. So unless others have begun using
the address since then it only concerns those couple admins.

Joan

This thread: