Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1999-10 > 0938976948

From: Den_Mari <>
Subject: Re: Spamblocker question
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 13:55:48 -0500

They are using this tactic to get by the filters, Carol
I noticed the same thing. They started yesterday, and are still coming.
I've had several different domains and/or subject lines also, and they are
not necessarily different lists. Got some yesterday for the Chipman-L
but also today, and the headers are, as you say, different.

I've forwarded the different ones to for them to see...
I hope to goodness everyone didn't do the same.

Mari

At 01:31 PM 10/3/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Does the spamblocker use the e-addy or the subject line? The bozos that
>are, as I post, spamming lists are changing the subject line and the
>domain, but are using the same user name - mortgage 2000 - so far they
>apparently have used a dozen or so domains - all out of the country -
>
>Carol C-H <> http://www2.netdoor.com/~cc

This thread: