Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 1999-10 > 0938980027

From: Den_Mari <>
Subject: Re: Spamblocker question
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 14:47:07 -0500

At 02:34 PM 10/3/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I said it went through the filters but I don't know really what it went
>through. The headers were confusing for me to read. It was sent to my
>regular email address for sure, but also to the request address of my
>mailing list. Not sure if it actually went through to the list or not.

Linda,
Below is a partial header that went through Rootsweb.....
Look at the diagnostic lines.
It was unprocessed. Which means it didn't go through to the list...
Another interesting note....I just went back and checked on some....
and part of the time they are BCCing! There is no evidence of MY
address OR Rootsweb anywhere on some of the expanded headers!

Mari

>Subject: Purchase a home with NO MONEY DOWN!
This thread: