Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2000-06 > 0960237514

From: (Ellen Seebacher)
Subject: RE: Prepend on Listowners-L Re: Taglines
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:38:34 -0400 (EDT)

writes:

> As this is a most active list, it tends to fill the inbox very
> quickly. I am on several other Rootsweb lists and they ALL have
> prepends which I feel help a lot. But if that is not the way you
> feel, then I guess the only thing we can do is to live with your
> decision or unsubscribe.

Or send LISTOWNERS to a separate inbox, as many of us do.

I know there are a few brain-dead mailers out there -- I've heard
AOL's is one -- which aren't capable of basic filtering. But since
you're not using AOL, you might want to talk to your tech-support
staff about setting up filters for your incoming mail.

Ellen (one of procmail's biggest fans...)

This thread: