Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2000-09 > 0969064950

From: Victoria <>
Subject: Can Rootsweb stop sending the "Help" (info) emails?
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:42:30 -0400

Even though I have selected on my utilities pages to "Not" send a help
message, I keep getting a notice of a "Help" email sent to these
mass mailer bozos. Do we really want to tell them all about how to
get a message posted to the lists? I get so few folks who make a
boo-boo and who are legitimate compared to the spammers ...

I hate to ask the overworked staff to work on yet something else but
it sure would be nice if we could close out the "how to" messages. I
know that in the past spammers wouldn't even receive these but it sure
looks like a new breed has come along.

Victoria

This thread: