Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2001-12 > 1009841400

From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: Re: [LO] Fw: [WORLD-CEM] Please help me make a mark in history.
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:30:00 -0800

Diana ~ Personally I would tell Angelique to get loss !!! what the heck kind of
questions are those she has presented ? ? I would be more than a little PO'd if I
knew I had someone I lost in the WTC, or a family member over there in Afghanistan .
. . heck this is just glorifying that @%#!&* bin laden !!!!

kgh ~