Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2001-12 > 1009867824

From: "Ms. Piglet" <>
Subject: Re: [LO] [WORLD-CEM] Please help me make a mark in history.
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 00:50:53 -0600

Between both your stories and her sig file, sounds like one of those folks
who firmly believes "Your rules don't apply to ME, and don't you try to
claim they do, because I'm not listening."

Sometimes all you can do with someone like that is boot them off the
list....<sigh>

--pig

On 1/1/02 12:14 AM, <> shared this thought:

--
Megan "Piglet" Zurawicz

This thread: