Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2002-02 > 1014862195

From: "Kathleen's Korner" <>
Subject: Re: [LO] How About Boards@Ancestry.com???
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:09:55 -0700

Thanks Tim, Joan, Valorie for the input . . .
Makes a bit more sense now. Just a comment or two more!

I have to agree with Joan. GC Brds had the better idea. Except for
the "pairing" it seems a waste of staff time that would be better
directed elsewhere. > IMHO!!

I believe I will move that to the Reject Lists as
Valorie suggests. I never realized these were phantom boards nor that
they carried a URL problem. Uhh . . . for one a bit slow: What
modification do we need make to the URL before forwarding . . . just
change ancestry to rw?

Thanks
~ Kathleen