Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2002-02 > 1014865850

Subject: Re: [LO] How About Boards@Ancestry.com???
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:10:50 EST

In a message dated 2/27/02 10:04:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Joan, the reason the address went on reject for all of my lists, is that
> if one of my subscribers got caught in the twilight zone -- and a few
> did -- the posts went right on through.

Val-

Yes--at first they did. We reported the problem and they changed
something--because they no longer get through to the list--they bounce as
{not a subscriber}. Perhaps at this same time the change was made with
regard to the gateway address--we just hadn't noticed that yet.

Joan

This thread: