Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2002-03 > 1016206444

From: "Ramona Gayle Bayes Woods" <>
Subject: Re: [LO] What to do next?
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:34:47 -0500

Joan,
I know you and Valorie answer many questions on the list; but I do wish Staff would tell us something.
Joan I am at a lost to understand how turning a list over to a temp. admin stopped the problem-but I am glad it worked the list admin. Also being a list admin himself; wasn't he aware of the problem on his own list?
Puzzled,
Ramona

On Friday, March 15, 2002 9:34 AM