Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2002-08 > 1029607316

Subject: Re: [LO] No Rootsweb websites... no FTP to Freepages... no helpdesk.. ...
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 14:01:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/02 1:47:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ENC6 writes:

> But Joan,
> Many of these problems were going on before this week and no one believed
us
> then either. You did not hear from me because things were working right.
> just gave up because I kept hearing that - no, that isn't possible, or it
> must be your isp or your subscriber's isp, etc. Instead, we have been
> comparing notes via private e-mail - double and triple posting in hopes
that
> one would get through, etc.
> Thanks - Emma

Emma-

There have been a variety of problems since the list servers were moved and
upgraded--and they have been addressed one at a time and resolved. The latest
issue appears to have surfaced within the past week or so. My own personal
experience is that eventually I DID receive bounces back (albeit on a delayed
basis) for the messages I sent to the lists that never showed up. I suspect
others will find that to be the case eventually too. That is yet another
reason for patience.

Joan

This thread: