Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2002-08 > 1029900059

Subject: Re: [LO] List Two Problems?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:21:02 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/02 11:10:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> I sent a message to a list on lists2 about 90 minutes ago and it hasn't
> arrived in my inbox, yet. Did I see on here that someone was going to
notify
> the HelpDesk? I also thought I saw a message that all was well with lists2
> :-(

Hi, Marilyn-

No need to contact the HelpDesk about this right now--mail is queued on the
lists2 server--might take a bit of time to get delivered but the server is up
and running and mail is going through it. Check with the HelpDesk notices
page now that it is being updated timely--note that this page DOES specify
that mail may be delayed--and this is CURRENT information. Please check with
that page before reporting anything that may already be known.

Thanks!

Joan

This thread: