Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2002-08 > 1029903129

Subject: Re: [LO] List Two Problems?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:12:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/02 12:08:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> Some older queued mail is clearly just now dribbling through.
> However, mail connected with the thread in the 6:30 time frame
> has not reached my lists, although copies to myself (sent as a
> test) did reach me. My personal addresses are up and
> functioning, the posts are not reaching me unless I cc myself.
>
> Elaine

Elaine-

When mail is queued and starts to trickle through to the lists it doesn't
always arrive in its original order. I just now receive a post I made at
about 7:30 PM tonight EDT--about a 4 and a half hour delay that one message
on lists2.

Joan

This thread: