Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2002-10 > 1035939809

Subject: Re: [LO] Multiple Posts to the wrong boards
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:03:29 EST

In a message dated 10/29/02 7:28:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, JYoung6180
writes:
<< I think the request to remove these posts from a list archives would be
considered frivolous unless requested by the poster. I also think the tool
is broken to do the actual removals anyway.

Joan >>

I apologize for trying to enforce the rules as they were first explained to
me.
i.e. a message board post should contain a reference to the County
where it is posted
and
do not post birth dates of living persons.
It seems like a lot of things are broken any more.
I think maybe I am too.
I only have 6 message boards left and 4 mail lists.
I will post to the lists for someone to replace me.

Thank you

This thread: