Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2003-03 > 1048219663

Subject: Re: [LO] replies to message boards...
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:07:43 EST

In a message dated 3/20/03 10:23:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> im not in the position to know if they are being monitored..
> and admin aint responding at all here..
>
> if they arent,
> then sys is not working.
> just a heads up then to techies.
> I suspect that emails coming in thru post reply aint a workin' 100%
> v~

Valentine-

There shouldn't be anything that would target those specific messages so that
they wouldn't be posted to the list--have you checked the list archives to be
SURE they were not posted? If they do not appear in the archives---then you
should report the problem to the RootsWeb HelpDesk:
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/help.cgi and give sufficient information for a
"bug" report.

Joan

This thread: