Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2003-03 > 1048520516

Subject: Re: [LO] HIMMELSBACH-L
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:41:56 EST

In a message dated 3/24/03 10:12:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> I can't access my administator's page even with the correct password.
>
> Even refreshing the pages does not work.
>
> What can I do to get on it?
>
> Zona Himmelsbach

Zona-

Some ideas to add to what Lainee has suggested...

After you type in the correct password and cannot access the page--what
happens? If you are being taken back to the login page that means you have
your computer set to not accept cookies--you must accept session cookies to
use the Tools page.

If you are being told that the password is not correct -- if the correct one
being emailed to you? If not, perhaps you are not the admin for this list or
your email address as admin is not accurate on the page?

Joan

This thread: