Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2003-08 > 1060053906

From: "glh" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:25:10 -0400

Joan,
As I read the question, it was a list Adm., not a list member. GLH........

Joan Wrote:
> [...]
party--this shouldn't be possible. No one can subscribe anyone other than himself to
a list unless he forges that person's email address. How did this happen? If
someone on your list did indeed subscribe someone else I think I'd put that
person on reject and let the person know address spoofing isn't an acceptable
practice.
Joan<<<<<<