Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2004-04 > 1083078010

From: Sharon Hoferer <>
Subject: Re: [LO] Re: Heads up, multiple list subscriber
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:00:10 GMT

Maybe I'm naive, but I think she figured out she made a mistake. If you check out her web page -
Actually, I find her research very interesting, if you take the time to read through all her information.
Sharon Hoferer

-- "Nance Pelham-Todd" <> wrote:
> Check out one of Kylie's pages:

In the realm of academic research *full disclosure* as to the purposes of research is called for.
Kylie's post is clearly unethical. "Tabloid journalism" is another matter.

Nancy Todd, Ph.D.

Wheatland County GenWeb Admin
Tips for searching Alberta