Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2006-07 > 1152485867

From: Valorie Zimmerman <>
Subject: Re: [LO] Re: blocking rootsweb
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:57:47 -0700

Rootsweb is more than happy to work with reasonable ISPs. However, you can see
why they would not chase off after every ISP who used a crappy spamblocker.

Andrew has always been there for us. I've never heard of a case where the ISP
asked RW to contact them, and it was not worked out favorably.

Valorie

On Sunday 09 July 2006 3:34 pm, Rob wrote:
> The problem with this course of action is that the ISP then ask you to have
> the system administrator of the ISP that is being blocked contact them, in
> this case RW's sys admin
>
> Rob
> http://acorngenealogy.co.uk
> http://www.enchantedtimes.co.uk