Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2007-07 > 1184986677

Subject: [LO] Has anyone else seen an increase in pending notices
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:57:57 EDT

Hi all

I know I have a lot of lists. But lately, I've getting at least one a day on
about 20 lists. I send it to spam folder. One questions, is the defrang
better than the spam folder? I usually click on the 1st page. If I need to read
it further I click on the 2nd page.
My problem is I have to delete at least 20 every 2 days. I know people said
before to get rid of some of the lists. I don't want to have to do that. Most
of these lists are low maintenance with few posts. But the spammers keep
picking on them daily. It takes me about 30-40 minutes a day to go thru these, I
didn't have that many before the mailman. Is the tweaking of the spam
folders working or are the spammers just to crafty.
So many of them you can tell aren't genealogy in subject line. They say they
are selling or whatever. Can I have some feed back on this. Thank you, Carol