Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2007-07 > 1185212932

From: "ListMaster" <>
Subject: [LO] Updating Headers on RootsWeb
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:48:52 -0600

Dear List Administrators,

I wanted to make sure that you were all aware that we will be changing the
headers on RootsWeb sometime in the next few weeks. I have included the
article that I posted to the Newsroom below, it explains a little more about
why we are updating the headers.

If anyone has questions regarding the changes being made to the site please
email me off list.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Anna
RW ListMaster

"Many of you may remember an article posted a few months back where we
introduced our new logo for RootsWeb, as part of the overall rebranding
effort of The Generations Network (our parent company). In the next week or
two we will be updating the headers on the site to include this new logo, as
well as to update the Ancestry.com logo currently in the header.

This change in appearance obviously doesn't change anything about the
identity or mission of RootsWeb. We are still "the oldest and largest free
genealogy site" (as the current header states) and are committed to the
wonderful family history efforts on the site. We hope you'll agree with us
that the new logo and header represent growth and community, two vital
components of what RootsWeb is all about."

This thread: