Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2007-08 > 1186781265

From: "Wendy Howard" <>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:27:45 +1200

"Are you saying that RootsWeb's help page is incorrect?"

I've never looked at that page
(http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/plaintext.html#hotmail)
before, but did just now.

3. On the drop-down "Tools" menu, the last entry is a toggle switch to
turn the rich-text editor on and off. If you see "Rich-text editor ON" it
means you will be sending the message as plain text (it is giving you
the option to turn it on, which you don't want to do). If you see
"Rich-text
editor OFF," click on it to toggle it to the off position.

What it says is accurate and says the same as what I said in my post. :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--
Kaiwaka, Northland, New Zealand