Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2008-09 > 1220564583

From: "Valorie Zimmerman" <>
Subject: Re: [LO] changing e-mail
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:43:03 -0700

Hi Mary -- we are all used to the "admindb" part of our tools pages,
but much more rarely visit the "admin" part, by which I mean:

http://listsX.rootsweb.ancestry.com/mailman/admin/listname

with the proper listserver number instead of X, and proper listname.
On that main admin page, you will find as the first main section, what
address the server should use as the admin address. Change that, or
add the alternate address if you want notices to go to both accounts,
and scroll to the bottom to the Submit Your Changes button. You are
done!

Valorie

--
Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507013560