Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2009-07 > 1247159289

From: "David E. Cann" <>
Subject: Re: [LO] gmail as default address
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:08:09 -0400

Joan,

I've heard that too, but it is not true. GMail delivers proper mail just
like anyone else does, including from yourself. I use a GMail account as a
means of subbing in digest mode to all my lists since Mailman won't let me
use the account I use for list mode. Like someone else said, GMail has
EXCELLENT spam filters just like EarthLink (my primary email account) does,
but just before I wrote this I sent myself a message using my GMail account
and it came right through in seconds.

David E. Cann