Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2009-07 > 1247184460

Subject: Re: [LO] gmail as default address
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:07:40 EDT

We have? Not that I'm aware of...back in the old days, yes...but not since
MailMan because of the issue of not being able to subscribe to both modes
with a single email address.

In a message dated 7/9/2009 7:46:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Problem with that is, we've been specifically asked NOT TO use our admin
addys to subscribe to lists. I can't recall the reason, but that is one
reason why I didn't do it when we switched to Mailman a few years ago and
instead got a free account just for the specific purpose of subbing to my
list digests.

David E. Cann

This thread: