Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2009-07 > 1247919798

Subject: Re: [LO] gmail as default address
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 08:23:18 EDT

True...nor have I. I don't know how current staff would feel about an admin
using the admin "persona" to send mail to the list on a list admin
administrative issue (probably they'd not care too much if this was the only
usage) but it certainly wouldn't be approved for any other purpose. That's just
a guess/opinion on my part since I don't think the current powers that be
have weighed in on this issue.

In a message dated 7/18/2009 2:40:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

We have also been told it is NOT OK to use our Admin Address to SEND
mail. I have never seen a message reversing that.

This thread: