MA-BAY-COLONY-L Archives

Archiver > MA-BAY-COLONY > 2002-05 > 1020300949

From: "John Buczek" <>
Subject: Re: [Ma-Bay-Colony] Hannah Osborn, the daughter of John Osborn
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:56:04 -0400

NEGHS

Record of Windsor Conn. - 1851

John Osborn m Ann Ouldag 19 May 1645; chil John b 10 Jan 1645, Ann b 15 Jan
1647, Nathanial b 10 March 1649, Mary b 16 April 1655, Hannah b 18 Dec.
1657, Samuel b 8 May 1668, Isac b 28 Sept 1664, Sarah b 8 Feb 1666, Esther b

Early Records of Windsor Ct. - 1861

Benjamin Egelston and Hannah [widow Shadock] were m 6 Mar 1678 by Capt.
Newbury; dau. Mary b 2 Oct. 1680