MABRISTO-L Archives

Archiver > MABRISTO > 2009-05 > 1243291457

From: Florence Gargaro <>
Subject: [MABRISTO] Anna, wife of Zebulon Field of Taunton
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:44:17 -0400

Looking for birth record, surname, and death record of Anna, wife of
Zebulon Field. The marriage record in Bridgewater lists her as a widow.

FEILD Zebulon and Anna Williams, wid., Nov. 4, 1733.* Marriage Bridgewater

Various published genealogies have her death in Taunton in 1744. In
1749 Norton records lists the 2nd marriage of Zebulon:

Zebulon of Taunton, and Patience Wetherell [int. Wetherel], Feb. 22,
1749-50, in Easton.

Waldo Genealogy gives Anna as daughter of Joseph Williams and Mary
Gilbert of Taunton. with birth date 18 Jan 1710/11.

I found nothing to support Anna being the daughter of Joseph
Williams. If she was a widow at the time of her marriage to Zebulon
Field, would Williams be her maiden name or married name? I also
find no record of her birth or death. Zebulon d. Taunton 1 July 1797

Florence

This thread: