MAINE-L Archives

Archiver > MAINE > 2010-01 > 1264006602

Subject: Re: [MAINE] Captain Elijah Reed of Brooklin, ME & Reedsville, VA
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:56:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jan,

Thank-you, very much, for all the effort you put in on my behalf in
tracking this information down! I truly do appreciate it! I wanted to
wait until I was at a PC to sit and write you a thank-you note, rather
than just reply from my cellphone, so I apologize for the delay. :(

I was in touch with a museum in Reedville, VA, yesterday, and they also
had some biographical information on the Captain that they are going to
send me. Between their kind generosity, and yours, I should have
everything I need to continue my search!

Again, thank-you so very much for all your time and efforts...they are
truly appreciated!

Best Regards,

-David