MAMIDDLE-L Archives

Archiver > MAMIDDLE > 2006-02 > 1138845296

Subject: Re: robitaille
Date: 1 Feb 2006 18:54:56 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/AFB.2ACE/1721.1

Message Board Post:

John,

I checked a website that has some of Lowell's vitals indexed online (http://library.uml.edu/clh/Vital.Html) and I found a listing under deaths. Not sure if it is the same Joseph....and also found Parmelia. See below:

Joseph Robitaille, date of obit June 17, 1947. It didn't show any age, so not sure if he is the same one.

Here is Parmelia's.... Parmelia Robitaille, date of death March 5, 1933, age 58.

Now I do have to hit the library here in Lowell on Saturday. If you want I can pull the obit for Parmelia and also check the one for Joseph to see if it his him.

Let me know. You can email me directly at .

Maureen

This thread: