MANLEY-L Archives

Archiver > MANLEY > 2008-06 > 1213878095

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MANLEY] Mass. connection or Vermont as Well
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:21:35 -0000

Author: ChekWriter
Surnames: MILLS MANLEY ARNOLD FULLER SARGENT
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.manley/51.57.59.62.63.76.79/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Rev John MANLEY, son of Mr. MANLEY, married Mary ARNOLD, dau of Robert ARNOLD and Mary SARGENT of Norwich, CT, son of William ARNOLD(John RAMSDEN ARNOLD), son of William ARNOLD, also mentions the RAMSDEN surname, son of John RAMSEN and Margaret FRETCHVILLE, this is back to before 1625 on the ARNOLD side of the tree trunk.

Rev. John MANLEY and Mary ARNOLD, I have found on various databases on rootsweb and other gene sites, as well as what limited was posted outright on the Ancestral File.

This is research and family of Ed DENEKA, who has done DNA testing on the MANLEY - ARNOLD - MILLS lines of Timothy MILLS - Mary MANLEY.

Timothy MILLS was son of John MILLS - Judith FULLER, son of William MILLS and Mary WARE, son of Benjamin MILLS - Mary THORNE, son of Samuel MILLS - Frances PEM/PIMBROOK/E. Dedham, massachusetts, 1619 and Lancashire, England.

Timothy and Mary MANLEY MILLS had son John B: 1793 VT, had son Charles B: 1828, Russelltown, QUE CAN, had son Joseph MILLS B: 1858, Duane, NY.

Ed DENEKA has much information he researched about Timothy MILLS and other related family members, along with Ethan ALLEN and associated with the Green Mountain Boys.

Just wonder how your MANLEY family may link to Ed's.
his email () possibly you all may share, and find common family ground.

Pat
cw
Not my MILLS line, but did stumble over a few tidbits for Ed along the way, in my own stumbling, fumbling, tripping ways.

Important Note: