MARGESON-L Archives

Archiver > MARGESON > 2001-08 > 0998152911

From: "Jerry Shugars" <>
Subject: RE: [Margeson] Glen Margeson
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 12:41:51 -0400

Is this the Glen Margeson you're looking for? If so, he was my grandpa's
brother.
I don't have a lot on him but what I do have is on my web page at

http://www.aracnet.com/~jerrys/tree/

In Loving Memory of Glen Frank Margeson

Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother

Glen Frank Margeson, born December 31, 1926, passed away Sunday,
September 27, 1998. Glen is survived by his wife, Carlene Margeson;
children Sharon Boze, Terry Margeson, Ruth Roman, Jim Margeson, Linnea
Rucker, Cindy Cox and Mike Margeson; brothers Harold, Jim, Tom, Pat,
Keith and Dick Margeson; 15 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
Memorial Mass will be celebrated Wednesday, 9-30-1998, at 11:00 am at
St. John of the Woods Parish, 9903 24th Ave. E., Tacoma, Reception to
follow at the church. Arrangements by Piper-Morley-Mellinger Funeral
Directors, 472-3353.